Tuesday, July 10, 2007

There's an Us?


Why does in our society teen-age boys and girls think to get together and, dare I say, mess around. Hanging out I think is OK but why must we have more at this age? I'm not saying I never want a boyfriend, but at this moment I don't feel the need. We have our whole adult life to deal with dating and such. I think we should just get to know people at this age.

As my 16th birthday comes near, I feel my thoughts are not turning towards dating but away. Boys are so immature at this age. I have to say there are some that are not, but I hardly doubt they are interested in a girl like me. Maybe I'll go to a dance or two, but I don't know if I'm ready for the dating world.

2 comments:

Dan said...

"Boys are so immature at this age."

I feel the same way about girls. :/

Anonymous said...

hmm interesting well you dont have to date at that age really of course its all made out to be that way you should bla bla your own personal choice in the end tho as for you saying guys your age are immature im not your age exactly tho when i was and i am a guy yes i could see myself why you would say most guys if you dont wanna date dont date alltho you liking to guys kinda makes you wonder weather you do want to in some sense