Thursday, July 12, 2007

E3 on G4



Haha no they aren't robots in Star Wars. E3 is when Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft get together once a year and tell what they are doing for the next year, and what's coming out in games. G4 is just the channel I watched it on.

I was most excited watching Nintendo's. The new WiiZapper and Wii balance board, I can't wait to get all these new exciting games either! Metroid Prime, Mario Kart, Wario Wares, Wii Fit, Super Mario Galaxy, Guitar Hero 3, Super Smash Bro.'s Brawl, etc. Woo!

I have to say I wasn't thrilled about Microsoft and Sony's proformances. I found I was very confused at parts. Can the new PSP only hook up to Bravia TV's? I'm not a fan of shooters, why do they keep making Halo's? Halo 3 I feel is going to be a huge let down by Microsoft. One thing I am excited about though is Rock Band. Sony is taking Guitar Hero one step further. Is Rock Band only for PS3? I would buy one just to have that game!

Ummm...ya. I'm a nerd, I know.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Metroid Prime 3 is gonna be AWESOME. =D August 27th cannot come soon enough.

I think Microsoft had somewhat of an interesting show too. I agree with you though, I don't like Halo. It's a poor excuse for an FPS.

Hahah I should probably blog about this. See ya.