Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Everything!

Wow it has been a while since I was last on here.

I hung out with A.J. and Katrina yesterday. It is crazy how much people change! I have 2 examples of this to talk about. Katrina is so different if I had just met her I don't think that we would get along at all, which is crazy to me! Also, Tate he must have changed to like *cough* her. It shocks me that they make-out! Yick!

Also school is good. I am nervous about taking the ACT which I am taking this spring so I can take early-college classes and get free flu-shots! Ok, ok so the flu-shot isn't a big point but it is a bonus!

I love my new friends to death! Mandy, Ines, Olivia, John, and everyone else! I love you all so much! You are the best!

So all you guys! I am now 16! Haha! Still haven't been on my first date, which is fine by me! I just don't want it to be all awkward but I guess it would be with anyone I went with.

The most important thing I could have told you that has been happening! I almost forgot! My sister is getting married! To Jeff. I'm excited! Her wedding is in March.

I miss all you people from Centerville and Bountiful so much! I need to see all you! Call me seriously!

2 comments:

Dan said...

I'm glad that things are going good for you. I hope I get to see you sometime. =) Talk to ya later.

ScottJFox said...

I don't have your phone number. :P