Monday, September 10, 2007

Careers

I have been wanting to do something dealing with animails, mostly marine, for some time now. Today I have been researching all about Marine Biology, Oceanography, and Oceanic Engineering. I would enjoy anything that deals with the Ocean. Growing up by the ocean was wonderful. In fact thats probably the one thing I miss most (along with my sister) I loved going to the aquarium and touching the animals and seeing them. Ever since I went through that experience I knew that that career was for me. I have always wanted to take my marine courses somewhere that wonders of the ocean lay. I have wanted to go to college in Maine. I think it would be a great experience for me being next to the ocean (although that ocean and Maine are very cold places).

0 comments: