Wednesday, January 16, 2008

...♥



So these are my two cute puppies that I thought I would share with you.

I did my speech in English today, which I got 25/25 on by the way! It went good! I was so amazed! I wasn't comfortable at first but the I was fine after I started talking about NUAMES.

Other news: I got a job at K-Mart and it is now official that I am going to California in April! Yay sunshine! haha.

Also I am not happy the semester is ending. I loved my classes the way they were. Change is good I guess though. I do have 2 classes with friends this next semester instead of one so I guess that is a plus.

My sister's (Ashlee) wedding is on Friday and my other sister (Tarrin) flies in tomorrow, which I am way excited about. I got a really pretty dress, I'll post pictures after the wedding. I also have to play the violin in it. Yikes! For any of you out there that don't know I am really not good with playing in front of a large group by my self. I hope I do well, I wouldn't want to screw up her wedding.

0 comments: