Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My First Day...

Well for starters...How immature can a high school be? I mean seriously!

"You're gay!"
and
"No, I'm homosexual."
How many times do you have to hear that a day? I'm shocked at how many people do drugs...I saw two people that were high today (even in seminary!) and over a dozen talking about it...in the hallway! How stupid can you be?
"I'm going to go home and smoke a whole bag of weed. I am going to be so high."
I am sorry to all you people that have had to go to public high school this long...I honestly hate it, and would rather be at NUAMES with more mature kids.

Funny story!:
there was this girl and you could see her butt crack like a lot of it
and he (the kid that called me hot on b day) was throwing paper wads down her pants
it was really funny
she didn't even notice!
I was like how could she not feel it in her butt
seriously!

2 comments:

Love/ Mandy said...

high school can be very immateur! sorry you have to deal with all that stuff. I just hope you are strong enough to resist all that is misleading at WX.

ScottJFox said...

ewe. :P