Saturday, March 22, 2008

Blah

Usually I go to one person for advice. What do you do when that person is the one that hurt you this time? I don't know if I am jealous or hurt or what. I'm very confused. Never in my life has one thing happened to me like a hundred times. Okay, that was an exaggeration. But it's happened like 3 times in the past year. Some of you may be confused (If any one even reads this.)

I think I annoy my mom when I have no one to talk to. I got home from work at 8, basically I didn't stop talking until 12. Can life be any more hurtful?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup I do read ya blog man, and you should know by now that I am here for ya WHENEVER ya wanna or need to talk...At least I hope you do. So just holler man!
Love ya lots!
Peace out(:

Anonymous said...

life sucks! just find the things that makes you happy and live.

come on look alive.

I'll call you next week for sure.

Megan said...

Lauren...you can always talk to me. And I DO AND CAN keep secrets regardless of what your BF Kyle tells you. I love you tons girly...
luv ya- Meg :P

Anonymous said...

I'm always here too, I guess. I like to be able to help people with their problems even if I'm not good at it.

Just realize that there will always be people who care about you, whether it be family members, friends, or anyone.