Saturday, August 4, 2007

Youth Conference

Youth Conference on Thursday and Friday was amazing and so spiritual. I have never had so much fun in my life.

The dance? My ward WAS the dance. We were the only ward dancing (fast) and messing around. I got to say it was sad that they weren't having as great a time. I was so excited that it was all of us in my ward not just a few people. EVERYONE. We all were in a circle shouting out dance moves like the doctor "CLEAR! BOOM!" and the fax machine. I was also so excited to talk to people I haven't seen for awhile.

The Logan Temple is AMAZING! I felt so good after doing baptisms for the dead. I was so happy. I felt all warm and fuzzy inside.

We also did a Service Project at the local preschool. I felt all warm and fuzzy then too. Lol. I also rode a mop! I love Tara Jensen, Ashley Whitten, and Katelyn Peterson!

I am moving and I hope it's not to far away. 2 Weeks :( !

0 comments: