Monday, June 25, 2007

Ever Wonder?

Wow my very first post! I doubt anyone will read this but, what the heck!

On My Mind Today:

  • What do people think about me?
    Is it possible that right at this very moment someone is thinking very bad thoughts about me?! I sure hope not!
  • When are my friends going to call me?
    Lol.
  • How is my cousin so popular?
    I'm not one to care if I'm popular or not. If I have friends who care and are there for me who cares! But really, how is Richard so popular? He never even talks to me!
  • Why does time fly so fast?
    Every time I check I'm like 5 years older! Last I checked I was 10...Now I'm turning 16 in like 2 months! This isn't possible! I'm also now in High School! When I moved to Utah I was in Elementary! I can't believe I have lived here for 4 years!
  • Oregon
    I miss Oregon so much...our 'little' vacation back there was a nightmare! I want to go back so bad! But I want to take all my Utah friends with! Is that possible?

0 comments: